Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who's up for a staking?

I have been thinking. While Dominick can be charming and make you feel like he is harmless, that all he wants is to help, I have decided that I would like to help him. Yes. That is what I would like to do. Help him with a nice stake. A stake through the heart. I can even make it a flavored stake, put a little arsenic on it. *grin* yeah, yeah. I know. I am supposed to be trying to get along with him, but he is so aggravating. Especially now that he thinks I actually have feelings for him. Gods, as if! I am shuddering at the mere thought of that. That is…ewww.

Yes. A stake.

Wait. No. there are other tortures that would be much more fun. But, well, no. I can't do them. Not if I want to hurt Missy as little as possible. It will hurt her with just the stake.

Oh, right. Like I will really follow through with staking his sorry ass? I want to keep Missy's friendship, not throw it away over killing the man--and I use the term loosely--she loves. I am not stupid. Jealous, I freely admit, but not stupid, or at least, not that stupid *sigh*

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas