Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I don’t know what his problem is…

What a freak.

I don’t know what his problem is. It’s not like we actually summoned anything. well…not really. I mean, nothing answered. I would have known. Anyway, that’s not the spell we used anyway. Ummm. Let me restart that. We were not summoning anything, nor were we playing. We were casting, but like I said, I would have known if something were around, and so would have Missy…what with her heightened vampiric senses.

He is just panicking. that’s all. He just wants to be seen as the one in control when he has absolutely nothing in control. God, what a loser. He really does need to be put out of his misery…or rather, out of our misery.

I still haven’t ruled it out, you know. I am trying for Missy’s benefit. But, he still annoys the hell out of me, and I know none of us would be in this mess if it weren’t for him. I bet he led Hildy to us, not the other way around…I have fantasies about hiring someone to do it for me…but then, there are days when the stronger fantasy is doing it myself. And not with magic either…ah, the dreams. I never knew I could be so blood-thirsty hehe.

But, I am trying…for Missy.

He is so….grrrr.

He is such a…such a…such a girl!

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas