Friday, November 27, 2009

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Missy, Missy! Pick me! Pick me! Haha! I couldn't help it. I had to do it Missy. You left yourself wide open, you know you did. Seriously, am I that big of a bitch that you can't talk about anything without thinking of running the risk of hurting my feelings? I didn't think I was…but, I do admit that I have been a little…well, bitchy lately. You can talk about whatever you want. I don't promise anything, but goddess knows I am not your keeper. I love you too much to restrain you like that. However…I do beg the right to still bitch and moan and rip about him *wink* Don't take away all my fun. I will try to be less sensitive in the future though.

Dominick though…in your dreams. You only wish I had feelings for you. What do you do, sit up there in that dank cave of yours that you keep Missy captive in and dream of other women? Have you told Missy about this? OMG…it is restrained to women, isn't it…the least you can do is get me out of your fantasies. I will do what I can to get you out of my nightmares. I mean…ewwww.

And yes, I will be there this Weekend. We gotta do our usual vampire movie marathon! Got any new ones to do? Let's throw in some werewolf one's this time.

~Rita

Psssst…Missy…see? I am trying…I didn't mention killing him once, though it was hard! Oh...whoops, I think I just ruined it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas