Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh….my head!

that teaches me. I couldn’t take it anymore. Missy and Dominick…Dominick and Missy. I just couldn’t take the thought of them anymore, and so I tried to blot it all out last night with some drinking. Now I remember why I don’t drink often….oh gods. my head. it feels like it is going to explode. And trust me to have such a bright blog. Why? And the booze didn’t help in the least. Nope. it made it worse. The two of them danced through my mind all night long, enhanced by the booze…at least the proverbial pink elephant didn’t join in that dance. that would have been just a little over the top. it didn’t help that the booze enhanced Dominick kept trying to seduce me all night long. I wouldn’t have been surprised to wake up with him and Missy beside me. I wouldn’t have been surprised at all. I know that is what they…or at least he…is planning. the sick dog that he is. Gods…I gotta go take something for this head.

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas