Monday, November 23, 2009

I Can’t Believe I Wrote That!

I have been so embarrassed about my last blog, that I have hesitated about coming back.

I am surprised Dominick hasn’t said anything about it yet. I must still have been slightly drunk when I wrote that to have said the things I did. My gods! I am still blushing just thinking of it.

Maybe I should delete it…but I am not that kind of person. If I say something, it stays said. Besides, the bad thing about the internet is once something is there, regardless if you delete it…it is still there. forever. Somewhere. And it will forever haunt you. Besides, if he has seen it, the damage is done. He would never believe I don’t have feelings for him. He is such a man. Vampire…Faerie…but still a man. He will believe what he wants.

I could have tore my eyes out when I read what I had blogged. The stupid thing is…I almost don’t remember blogging it. Hopefully, it doesn’t put more distance between Missy and I…we are working on our relationship. I would hate to lose the little bit of progress we have made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas