Sunday, November 8, 2009

He makes me sick

This is my first blog. I have been debating on if I wanted to do this or not. But I can’t bite my tongue anymore. not that I do a very good job as is. After all, Missy is losing patience with me, though, Dominick does try to get her to give me time. Yeah, I would like to give him time. Time to rot in his grave.

I tried. I did try. Not at first, but after it all went down, I did try. For Missy’s sake, I did try, but I can’t stomach the S.O.B. He has never done anything to me. It is all to her. Sure, he treats her like a queen, but he turned her. He killed her. yes, Hildy struck the blow, but he was the one that made her the undead. I blame him for everything. After all, Hildy does belong to him as well.

I will do everything in my power to rid Missy of his influence. And I have a lot of powers at my disposal that I can try to do this…I will try to restrain myself. Missy means the world to me. I don’t want to hurt her. But, I don’t want to lose her any more than I already have. I think it is already far too late for our relationship, though I am not giving up on her. I will hang in there till the very end. We have been there for far too long.

He can go suck rotten eggs if he thinks I will give her up without a fight…Not that he has even asked. He does what he has from the very beginning. Just takes. Takes. And takes. What gets me is he doesn’t think he is anything like Hildy. I would like to point out that he is more like her than he is ever going to admit. The dirty rotten son of a…

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas