Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It break’s my heart

I suppose I could try to be nicer. it would be a real challenge. it breaks my heart to see how much pain I cause Missy with how much I rip on Dominick. But, I just can’t stand him. I mean, honestly, could you? He is…arrggghhh. there is no words. I suppose some of it is…me. I can admit that. some of it is because of Missy and me not wanting Dominick in her life. But, come on. He is a vampire! I don’t care that he treat’s her well. he is a blood sucking demon. Yeah, he says he doesn’t drink blood. but how do we really know? He claims that it was that dreadful little Baethen doing the killing, but was it really all him? How do we really know? I don’t believe him. Maybe I should start doing my own little investigation. But, then it would hurt Missy more. I don’t know what to do. My instincts say run. My instincts say kill the bastard. My instincts say to protect Missy, whatever the costs. But my instincts also say not to hurt Missy anymore. I don’t know what to do. I know what I want to do, but I don’t know what to actually do. *sigh* My head hurts.

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas