Monday, November 9, 2009

He doesn’t have you fooled does he?

I am going to get sick if he continues on the way he is talking. He really doesn’t have you fooled with all of his talk of he hopes that one day I can start liking him so we can all live together…blah blah blah. yeah right. in his wildest fantasies. That will happen the day I let him turn me into a vampire too. Wait. I better not give him any ideas. he might enjoy that.

I would rather kill him then let him turn me. of course, I would rather kill him, period. He claims he is not a murderer, that he has never murdered. I don’t buy that. I don’t buy it in the least. I think he has. I don’t have any proof…just a gut feeling. I will find the proof…before he dies, I will find the proof.

And what was with Missy’s blog last night?

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rita is a character out a book series starting with Into the Forest (coming July 2010 from Mundania Press) and the sequel, Underhill (work-in-progress) written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas